Wednesday, July 05, 2006

and so the story begins in a small town in Idaho

Oh my aching bloodshot eyes, I've embarked on a new world-wide-waste-of-time adventure.

Welcome jen, to the world according to blog.

So here's a shout out to Cesareo--I found your blog while googling KARMA HIT LIST. Since my daughter isn't here to chat with me or to share in a folk dance around the living room, I find myself doing what I do best: jumping from one thing to another. Would you believe that I turned my computer on this evening to google PATRICE PIKE, a musician on some ridiculous rockstar reality TV show?

It's midnight and I could be sleeping, but that's why the Goddess invented coffee.

More later, maybe.

1 Comments:

At 14/7/06 8:29 PM, Blogger Cesareo said...

Thanks for the mention. I can almost smell the coffee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home